Book your 2019-2020 field trip today by filling out the request form below!
Discover how the Children’s Museum of Cleveland can become a part of your curriculum and classroom!
- Recommended for students ages 3-6
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Morning and Afternoon Tours Available
- $8 per student for 2 hour self guided tour, $9 per student for a guided lesson and single exhibit tour, $10 per person group discount for PTA/PTO (Minimum of 1 adult per every 2 children) groups who book ahead
- Minimum of 15 children are needed for tour pricing
- To better serve you, please complete the School Group Tour request form below. We will contact you within 3-5 business days with a response.
- Call Dynasty 216-791-7114 x24 with questions
Additional Tour Details:
What to know about your Guided Lesson TourWhat to know about your 2 Hour Self Guided Tour Each school tour is 2 hours, and includes one 45-minute private lesson and a 60-minute play experience in ONE exhibit with a museum educator. Each school tour gets the use of a private room for their lesson and to store their belongings during free play. This room can be available for a 30-minute lunch upon request and for an additional fee. Chaperone Policy: A ratio of 1 to 5 is required. For a room of 20 students, about 4 chaperones will fit in the room comfortably.I.D. Tags: Children should wear ID tags that include the name and telephone number of the sponsoring institution.
Your Group will be greeted at the door where they will be given colored wristbands for the day and a 2 hour schedule. This tour does not include the use of a private group room for gathering or storage. If your group exceeds 25 people, you will be split into two different colored wristband group with 2 different schedule to follow. A group representative can pay the group balance upon arrival at the museum. No extra time will be given for snack or lunch unless a room is pre-reserved, lunch rooms cost $50 per half hour.
Reservations are secured with an invoice and should be considered tentatively held until CMC has received the signed invoice and sent a confirmation email. Full payment is due day of, no personal checks will be accepted. Family memberships, coupons, and guest passes may not be used toward your payment.
Please complete the School Group Tour request form below. This form does not guarantee that you will receive a field trip. Field trips are only guaranteed with a confirmation receipt from The Children’s Museum of Cleveland.