The Children’s Museum of Cleveland (CMC) encourages media and parent/family/travel blog requests.
All media inquiries should be directed to: Andrea C. Turner, Marketing Communications Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kenny Crumpton checks out what’s new at The Children’s Museum of Cleveland, FOX 8 News Cleveland, Dec. 12, 2018
- Playlist and Theater TV segment
- Wonder Lab and Noodle Doodle TV segment
- Meadow TV segment
- Adventure City TV segment
Shopping local includes museum gift shops, Cleveland Jewish News, Nov. 27, 2018
Karen Katz & Jamie Harter – The Children’s Museum of Cleveland Presents: The Meadow, WKYC-TV Live on Lakeside, Oct. 24, 2018
Meet finalists for Cleveland Homegrown Heroes awards; tickets to Nov. 2 event available, Cleveland.com, Oct. 18, 2018
Maria Campanelli, executive director of the Children’s Museum of Cleveland, has led the museum through a $10 million capital campaign allowing the museum to open a new mid-town Cleveland location. As a result of her hard work and dedication, families from all over Northeast Ohio are eagerly seeking out the new location as a destination for family fun and learning. In the first 10 months of operation at the new site, CMC welcomed more than 157,000 visitors, already exceeding the projected annual attendance of 115,000. The Museum has sold more than 6,200 memberships, five times the membership base of the prior facility.
Children’s Museum of Cleveland “Up, Up & Away Gala,” Currents, Oct. 12, 2018
Cleveland: Ideal for a Weekend Getaway With the Kids, Western New York Family Magazine, October 2018, pages 16-17
Children’s Museum Of Cleveland Opens Newest Exhibit, Today’s Family Magazine, Oct. 5, 2018
Children’s Museum of Cleveland Opens ‘the Meadow’ Exhibit for Young Kids, Northeast Ohio Parent Magazine, Oct. 1, 2018
Oh, baby! The Children’s Museum of Cleveland ready to debut its new Meadow exhibit, Freshwater Cleveland, Sept. 25, 2018
One University Circle Grand Opening, TV 20, Aug. 6, 2018 (former location of The Children’s Museum of Cleveland)
15 Sensory-Friendly Family Attractions in the U.S. You and Your Little Ones Will Love. Popsugar.com. Aug. 7, 2018.
Inside the grand opening of One University Circle luxury apartments. Cleveland.com. July 20, 2018.
Glicks connect the ‘Dots’ with $250,000 gift to children’s museum. Cleveland Jewish News. May 17, 2018.
- MidTown Corridor revival the result of a clear vision, commitment to rebuild, Crain’s Cleveland, March 16, 2018
- TV segment on our Adult-Only Tours, FOX 8 New Day Cleveland, March 13, 2018
- Why? Weekends!,
- Karen Katz creates exhibits for Children’s Museum’s new home, Cleveland Plain Dealer, March 1, 2018
- Inside Millionaire’s Row: Children’s Museum mansion tours take Clevelanders back in time, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Feb. 25, 2018
- Sensory-Friendly Attractions in the Cleveland Area to Get You Through the Winter, Northeast Ohio Parent Magazine, Feb. 17, 2018
- Greater Cleveland Partnership/Cleveland Development Advisors Video, Feb. 7, 2018
- Children’s Museum of Cleveland plants new roots in historic mansion, Akron Beacon Journal/Ohio.com, Feb. 4, 2018
- Children’s Museum of Cleveland Wins over Moms, Dads and Kids, Northeast Ohio Parent Magazine, Feb. 2, 2018
- Cleveland Rocks Families, Everett Potter’s Travel Report, Jan. 27, 2018
- Cleveland With Kids: Five Fun Family Activities, We Go With Kids, Jan. 17, 2018
- Indoor activities to help you make it until spring: Multitasking Moms and Dads, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Jan. 14, 2018
- 10 Best Things to Do in Cleveland with Kids, Mommy Nearest, Jan. 11, 2018
- Children’s Museum of Cleveland hosts ribbon-cutting ahead of grand opening, WOIO-TV, Ch. 19, Nov. 3, 2017
- First peek at new Children’s Museum of Cleveland in historic mansion, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Nov. 3, 2017
- Children’s Museum of Cleveland opens Nov. 6 with sensory room for kids, adults, WOIO-TV, Ch. 19, Nov. 3, 2017
- Preview peek: Children’s Museum of Cleveland readies for Nov. 6 opening, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Oct. 21, 2017
- First look: Children’s Museum of Cleveland ready to reopen Nov. 6 in Euclid Avenue mansion, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Sept. 11, 2017